Need some ideas?
The Tides Motel of Falmouth is convenient to all sorts of things to see and do. Cape Cod offers endless opportunities for enjoyment — browse some of our local links below and see what’s available.
Don’t forget, there are many local businesses and resources which may not have web sites. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to ask us online or when you check in!
- Falmouth Calendar by the Falmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Island Queen – ferry to Martha’s Vineyard – a 10 minute walk! – (directions)
- Steamship Authority – ferries to the Vineyard (directions) and Nantucket (directions) – bring your car!
- Vineyard Transit – local shuttle on Martha’s Vineyard
- White Tie Limousine – service to Cape Cod and the airports
- Whoosh Trolley – Falmouth to Woods Hole
- Patriot Party Boats – deep sea and sport fishing daily – [- (directions)
- The Liberté – sail aboard a magnificent 74′ three-masted schooner
- Cape Cod Sailing Adventures – sailing tours in a 36′ private sloop – (directions)
- Holiday Cycle – rentals & specialty bikes seating up to four, a 3 minute walk – (508) 540-3549 – (directions)
- Corner Cycle – bike rentals, half day and up, near the Bikeway – (directions)
- Bike Zone – Convenient location for all of your cycling sales, service and rental needs.
- Shining Sea Bikeway – Cape Cod’s only shoreline bikeway – (directions)
- Ballymeade Country Club (directions)
- Falmouth Golf Courses – information on courses without web sites
- Falmouth Restaurants at allcapecod.com
- The Falmouth Yacht Club is available for private functions – a one minute walk