Guest Service & Rules
It is our goal to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Feel free to ask our staff members for anything you may need. A manager is in the office 24 hours a day — ring the doorbell outside the office for service after 11:00pm.
- We honor MasterCard, VISA and Discover credit cards.
- Fax service is available at the front desk for guests. The cost to send or receive a fax is $1.00 per page. Overseas faxes will have additional charges.
- There are no phones in the rooms. For all questions or needs, please come to the front desk.
- Daily Maid Service is from 9:00am to 12:00pm. If you do not wish for your room to be serviced, please notify the front desk.
- There is an outdoor shower for rinsing off sand and salt water located at the end of building under the stairs.
- Bicycles: Falmouth has many beautiful areas for bike riding and we encourage you to enjoy them. We do ask however that you DO NOT bring bikes into your room. Bikes may be locked to our bike rack under the stairs by the office.
- Check In Time: 3:00pm
- Check Out Time: 11:00am
- Payment is expected in full upon check-in.
- A one night deposit is required to reserve a room
- Deposits are refundable, less a $20 handling fee, with 14 day’s notice before arrival date
- Deposits do not include Massachusetts room tax
- Reservations may not be shortened upon arrival
- No refunds on early departures
- Rates based on two people – maximum 4 people per room except Two Room Suite.
- $10.00 per night for each additional person
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- The Tides Motel beach is for Registered Guests Only.
- An adult must accompany young children at all times.
- Swimming is at your own risk. There is never a lifeguard on duty.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed in any of our guest rooms or on our oceanfront decks or patios. Please smoke in designated areas.
- Grills, candles or fires of any kind are not allowed.
- To ensure all guests have enough ice, only ice buckets supplied in the room are allowed. No coolers.
- Parking for one (1) vehicle per room is allotted. The Tides Motel is not responsible for extra vehicles towed from off-site parking spots.
- After 11:00 pm excessive noise will not be tolerated, police will be notified after two warnings.